We're located at Bentley University in Waltham, MA
MVP School of Basketball 2019 will be in session for its 31st year from June 29-July 2.Camp directors are Ed Miller, retired Quincy(MA) Athletic Director, and Bob Fisher, Marshfield High Basketball coach and Mass. State Athletic Director of the Year for 2001 and 2004 Coach of the Year! Ed was inducted into the Massachusetts Basketball Coaches Hall of Fame in 2002 and was inducted into the UMass Athletics Hall of Fame in 2009! Bob and Ed have many, many years of coaching success.
Summer 2018 was a great success with over 200 campers attending! For more information, or to have a brochure sent to you for Summer 2019, email us at email@example.com with your name and address, or call Ed at
1-617-799-3523, or Bob at 781-837-8088.
MVP SCHOOL OF BASKETBALL OFFERS:
* A minimum of 12 hours of basketball a day
* Outstanding coaching staff
* Guest speakers
* An 8-1 camper/coach ratio
* Awards in each division
* Daily 5-on-5 games
* Camp T-shirts
* Olympic size swimming pool with certified lifeguard on duty
* Fabulous facilities,including a wonderful field house and 12 adjacent outdoor courts